It is that time of the month when Papertrey Ink has there Blog Hop. This month our inspiration was this picture!!!!!
I love this color challenge and had a lot of fun making my card..
I am sure I will be using these color again very soon.
Also I was hoping to get a few more followers on my blog so if you could please just become one of my followers it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Have a great day
Hugs Betty

.jpg)
Beautiful flower in green and black. Colors you don't think of for a flower. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteThis one caught my eye, and its just gorgeous! I love the layered flower you made out of the dies. Beautifully framed , great card Betty!
ReplyDeleteA beauty! Great take on this challenge Betty!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, just love your layered flower, Betty! What die is the large white flower? I NEED that one : )
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I love the lovely layers!
ReplyDeleteAwesome card. Love the flower with the doily background. perfect.
ReplyDeleteThis card hopped off the linky page Betty. Just lovely.
ReplyDeletegreat card and I reallylike your center.
ReplyDeleteLove your layered bloom Betty and your pretty sheer knotted ribbon!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card..love the layers on the flower and the stripes with the polks dots.
ReplyDeleteWhat an elegant and beautiful card ! LOVE your take on the inspiration picture!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a wonderful week-end, hugs, Karin
the layers are gorgeous - LOVE the white one on the bottom
ReplyDeleteI love the dies you used - your card is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card. Love your flower focal.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, Betty! Love your layers of pattern and clean and simple style! Great job. :)
ReplyDeleteSo Pretty, love the dies and the patterns.
ReplyDeleteBetty, your card is just delightful. Love the doily die-cut behind your flower. It looks just like the flower is framed. Great interpretation of the challenge!
ReplyDeleteYour card is just lovely, I adore the fancy doily on the back of the fabulous notched flower! I am your newest follower, hope you visit me too!
ReplyDeleteCrafty Hugs,
Pendra
pendrasplace.blogspot.com
What a beautiful card ! Geaat use of the dies.
ReplyDeleteLove this graphic take on the inspiration pic!
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful card ~ love your layers and the flower!
ReplyDeletesuch a lovely card. I love the dainty flower die cut and the fun papers you put together...Very cool.
ReplyDeleteCute card, Betty!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card.... Would like to know where you got the doily die?
ReplyDeleteReally wonderful !
ReplyDeleteBest regards, Seraphina
Hi, nice card. What is die was used for the bottom flower, it's very effective? x
ReplyDelete