I usually don't post 2 different challenges on one post, but I have been so busy that I just have not had the time to do this all week. First up is Make It Monday # 67 over at Papertrey Ink. I just loved the video this week and actually used it several times, but again due to time I am just going to post my 1 card today. I loved going through my patterned papers and mixing them up like Betsy did. so here is my card that I created this week.
My second Challenge this week comes from Touch Twin Markers and what a great idea coloring your ribbon to match your image. I am thinking of buying only white ribbon and doing this more frequently.
Here is my card that I made..
I colored the ribbon with the same marker that I used to color the edged of the flower..
Have a great day
Hugs Betty
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment