Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Momenta Projects

Today I am going to share 3 cards that I have made using Momenta products. I just love their textured cardstock for making cards. Take a minute to stop by and check out all the great papers and kits they have to offer.

Welcome Spring



I used the 5x7 Textured Cardstock Pack Vibrant ( PA-1123) added a stamped image , a few pearls, and a piece of ribbon.

Congrats


For this card I used Congrats Puffy Sticker (ST-3303), Back to School Pad (Pk-2250),
Cardstock (PA-0657). I added a sticker from Elizabeth Design, matted on a spellbinder die cut, colored the image and another card is made.


Best Wishes

For this card I used Congrats Puffy Stickers (ST-3303) I love these stickers for cards!!!, (PK-2385) Brag Book, Cardstock (PA-0657), Chipboard Flower (PK-2343). I added a spellbinder diecut and some twine from Talking Twine and Trim and there you have it 3 cards that you can make using products from Momenta.

Have a great day!!
Hugs
Betty

3 comments:

  1. What sweet cards Betty, I'm Elaine , liked looking through your blog.Nice Work.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. cards are cute
    love the twine and colors
    www.lilfeathers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the cake. Great for colors.

    ReplyDelete