Yesterday I went shopping my local stamp shop and got some awesome deals!! I got 3 different stamps from Outline Rubber Stamps for $3.00 each and when I got home and was going through some e-mails they had a challenge on their blog Outline Rubber Stamps to use red, black and white. Yeah for me I had a stamp!!! I was then checking CPS-Card Sketches and decided that I could use their sketch for the Outline Rubber Stamps Challenge.
Here is the CPS Sketch 253
and here is my card
I hope everyone has a great day
Hugs
Betty

Love that swirly pearl string! So glad you got a DEAL on some Outlines stamps and also had a chance to play along in this week's challenge!
ReplyDeleteYou really lucked out on the Outlines stamps! The card came out beautifully.
ReplyDeleteLovely card and great job on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at CPS!
ReplyDeleteThis is really sweet, Betty! Love the pearl flourishes!! Thanks for playing along with CPS sketch 253!!
ReplyDelete