Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CPS Anniversary Days 8,9,10, & 11

Good Morning I am playing catch up with posting my CPS cards. I will make these short and sweet so you won't get bored with the details!!

Day 8 Sketch



My Card




Day 9 Sketch



My Card



Day 10 Sketch



My Card



Day 11 Sketch



My Card



Now I am up to date again!!! I am so happy to get this many cards done and I am hoping to do all the sketches!!

Have a great day!!
Hugs
Betty



4 comments:

  1. Wow you are stampin' away!! Wonderful cards! I love the hot air balloon scene! Thank you for playing along with the CPS Anniversary sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my...you have been busy!!! Love your designs and great job on the sketches. Have to say I love your last card (Bee Mine)...love your take on my sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS :)

      Delete
  2. You HAVE been busy! Love your take on Day 8. I love that PJ image with the pinwheel! Thanks so much for playing the sketch challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love each and every one! That little sweetie in soft pink with the pretty pink flower is just darling, perfect for Day 9! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete