Sunday, February 5, 2012

CPS Anniversary Day 5, Day 6, & Day 7

Yesterday I spent part of my day making cards so I could catch up on all the sketch challenges. This is the first time I have ever done a Sketch Challenge where I want to make sure I get them all done so I will be posting Challenges 5, 6, & 7 all in this post.

Day 5 Sketch



Here is my version of it






Supplies Used

cardstock DCWV
patterned papers recollections
stamp hero arts
stickles
pearls queen & co.
markers Spectrum Noir


Day 6 Sketch



Here is what I created (I turned the sketch)


Supplies Used
Cardstock Bazzill
Patterned Paper Memory Box
Stamp/Diecut Hero Arts/Sizzix
Scalloped Border Memory Box
Stamped Sentiment Flourishes
Spellbinder Dies
Pearls Queen & Co
Copic Markers
Glitter Pen


Day 7 Sketch



My version of Sketch 7




Supplies Used
Cardstock DCWV
Patterned Paper DCWV
Stamped Imaged Sweet 'n Sassy
Makers Spectrum Noir
Dots Craftworkcards Candi
Ink Ranger
Diecut Tag Sizzix



I hope everyone enjoys my cards
Have A great day
Hugs Betty



2 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! So happy you played along! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are all great! thanks for celebrating with CPS! :)

    ReplyDelete