Good Morning
I was away most of the weekend but when I got home Sunday night I head to my scraproom and had to check out the sketches I had missed. I really wanted to get them all done and posted last night but as you can see that did not happen. This morning I am playing catch up again. I want to thank all the designers and sketches for all the inspiration I received from these challenges. I can't believe I made a card for every sketch !!!!! Thanks again
Day 12 Sketch
My Card
Day 13 Sketch
My take on the sketch
Day 14 Sketch
Here is my card
Day 15 Sketch
My card
Thanks again for all the wonderful sketches!!!
Have a great day
Hugs
Betty

.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
They all are so super cute! :)
ReplyDeleteYou did such an amazing job with the sketches! Thanks for joining us on the CPS challenges! ~hugs
ReplyDeleteLove that sassy shoe ... fun sketch cards.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute cards!! Lovely job, and thanks for playing along on day 13 of the CPS 5th Anniversary event!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to stop by and congratulate you on finishing all 15 sketches for the CPS 5th Anniversary. Thanks so much for joining us! Have a great weekend~
ReplyDeleteCongrats on completing all 15 sketches! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS!
ReplyDeleteWOW you go girl! You have been one busy little card maker! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CPS!
ReplyDelete