Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Momenta D-Lite Design Team

Exciting News!!!

I have been asked to be part of the Momenta D-Lite Design Team

This group of ladies will promote the Momenta Brand by using products from their website & blog and let others know what we think. I am so excited that my feedback will help Momenta provide a high quality item that all of us will enjoy using to create some wonderful projects.

I already have some fun projects I can't wait to share but for now I have an awesome opportunity for all of my followers to get some of the Momenta product for free.

Read below:

Currently Momenta has a promotion going on allowing you to try the

Design Your Own Stickers for FREE!

All you have to do is send an email with your postal address to social@mymomenta.com and you will receive a random pack of stickers!


This is open to US and Canada residents.

If you aren't familiar with our DYO Stickers, you can see a video here:http://www.mymomenta.com/how.php

Please feel free to share this information and link with all your friends!

I can't wait to show you some great Momenta Projects!!

6 comments:

  1. So excited to be working with you!!
    Congrats on making the Moment DT- Lite!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the team!, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the Momenta D-Lite team!! Can't wait to get to know you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...looking forward to working with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats.. and looking forward to working with you on Momenta.

    ReplyDelete