Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Momenta D-Lite

I am very excited to share with you today my projects I made for Momenta. I used the I Love You Specialty Pad for all of my projects. Some of the papers had glitter or foil on them and the colors were just my style. I made this banner and all the patterned papers are from the I love You collection. I cut the little love birds and the words out of the papers. I hope you enjoy!!!




I also made the next 2 projects with just the scraps from the banner project!!!




Momenta product used:
I love You Pad (PA-1462)

other products
assorted dies(spellbinder & sizzix)
stickles
stamps (hero arts)
copic markers
ribbon & buttons (misc.)

Have a great day
Hugs Betty

4 comments:

  1. You rocked this paper collection Betty! I love the banner and cards and the candy holders are fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you did Momenta proud. Love your projects.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete