Thursday, October 25, 2012

Papertrey October Blog Hop Challenge

 
 
 
It is my favorite time of the month Blop Hop day for Papertrey Ink
 I just loved all the color challenges but my favorite combination was this one...
 
 
 
I decided to make some ornaments that can be hung on the tree and be used as a gift card holder!!
 
This is the end results and I just love them!!
 
 
 
 
Have a great day!!
Hugs
Betty

12 comments:

  1. Betty I love these! How nice to hang on a tree or gift holder great projects. Gorgeous ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the color challenge. Such elegant tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ornaments are super cute. Perfect for cards or your tree. Love the take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing tags! I love the festive papers and gold embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ornaments and a great idea to make them into a money holder, too! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete