Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Papertrey Ink July 2012 Blog Hop

Today is the day that Papertrey Ink  has their monthly Blog Hop. I loved the color inspiration this month. What is there not to love when you look at this picture


I chose to make a tag and here is what I came up with




Have a great day!!!

Hugs Betty

19 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love all the tiny polka-dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute tag! Love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. ;-) I love how you used the colors on your tag, and your medallion is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole layout of the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty the bow and rosette aware just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty tag. The medallion is beautiful and the bow - too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The layered medallion is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your medallions are lovely, a really beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun tag with lots going on but it all works together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag. Love your medallion. Great idea to use the frame it sentiments on tags. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous tag, betty! love all the little additions -- the doily, the bow...love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute little project!!! Love the bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your rosette..you've made those colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great use of the color inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a beautiful tag ~ love all of the layers!

    ReplyDelete