Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Papertrey April Blog Hop Challenge



When I saw this challenge and it had PINK...It had my name all over it!!! Just some real quick stamping and I made a wonderful set of cards for a very good friend!!! I am off to check out all the other creativity that is being featured today.

Have a great day

Hugs Betty

16 comments:

  1. What a sweet assortment...CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and sweet card set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! That's my favourite Floral Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty set of cards, nice work Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of cards. Very elegent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The power of that rule of 3! Lovely CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Might be quick stamping but these are wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this set of cards, they are just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty set of cards! I think I will try this layout - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cards! Love the Flower Fusion sets. They are wonderful to make quick and pretty cards with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so sweet. The Flower Fusion images and the colour scheme are a clean and fresh take on te photo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your set of cards. So CAS yet beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely set! Flower Fusion is always a great choice!

    ReplyDelete