Monday, April 26, 2010

I AM FINALLY USING MY NEW CAMERA!!!!!

I got my new Rebel just before Christmas last year and was a little intimadated by it....and then because we live in Maine the snow and cold came and I wasn't about to go outside and take pictures....there are only so many pictures of my living that i could take so i kind of set the camera aside until about 3 weeks agoand all I can say is WOW!!!!!! I still have lots to learn but this camera is amazing...and for me the best way to learn a camera is to use it and that is what I have been doing..I have taken about 2000 pictures in about 1 months time (yeah don't worry I won't post them all) but here are a few of my favorites.....gotta love my family for letting me use them as my subjects!!!!












2 comments:

  1. Well what took you sooooooooooooo long. Look at the great photos you now have! YEAH Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Betty! I have a rebel and I LOVE it!
    Alecia

    ReplyDelete