Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

I know it is January 2nd but HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!!!! I love making resolutions and will keep most of them because they pertain to scrapping..i won't bore you with them.

I had a great Christmas and got a new camera yup finally got the REBEL with an extra lens..now to figure out how to use it..hehehe it sure is alot of camera..but i am eager to play with it....I do believe though that i will need to get a new tripod for it....my son Jason has a little more knowledge about the camera and is suppose to help me with it...but until then I just plan to shoot pics and hope for the best..it does have auto settings on it so I will use that for now...

My 5 grandchildren had the bestest Christmas ever but then again they say that every year....the older ones got cell phones and I-pods and the younger ones got video games..so all in all it was a very electronic christmas...lol

Here is the Christmas day photo i took of them!!!!!!! love them all muchly for being who they are..love mammie


No comments:

Post a Comment